Authorization issue with BusinessBase
Authorization issue with BusinessBaseOld forum URL: forums.lhotka.net/forums/t/10140.aspx
Chaz4Code posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2011
I was under the impression that if a user did not have edit access to a business object that clsa would not return an instance of the business base object if requested. I'm seeing this behavior for create but not edit. The businessbase object is returning the data to the user however after they attempt to save it then the SecurityException is thrown. If this same users attempts to create the security exception is thrown before the instance is returned.
What is the expected behavior?
RockfordLhotka replied on Tuesday, March 08, 2011
- Create controls creation of a new object (data portal create)
- Get controls retrieval of an existing object (data portal fetch)
- Edit controls saving of an object (data portal update)
- Delete controls deleting of an object (data portal delete)
- Execute controls execution of a command object (data portal execute)
Copyright (c) Marimer LLC