CslaGenFork handles DeepData
CslaGenFork handles DeepDataOld forum URL: forums.lhotka.net/forums/t/11061.aspx
tiago posted on Sunday, January 15, 2012
The Nightly Build 2012.01.15 generates DeepData for Encapsulated Implementation
New Features (since Nightly Build 2011.12.05 - Encapsulated Invoke 1):
- DeepData handling including SoftDelete scenario (tested for a depth of 6 levels)
- DeepLoad - one DB query to fetch all the data in a single round trip (tested for a depth of 6 levels)
- Saves and restores MainForm size and position (Windows bounds)
- MRU - Stores the 5 Most Recently Used projects
- Populate fields in the "Connect to database" popup with saved settings allowing connection string editing
Plus other improvements and fixes.
Download it on
Note - Porting of DeepData feature to Encapsulated Invoke is planned for the next public build.
Copyright (c) Marimer LLC