Full Time Employment Salaried Opportunity for Project Managers, Architects, and Senior Developers out of Detroit, MI/ and Somerset, NJ
Full Time Employment Salaried Opportunity for Project Managers, Architects, and Senior Developers out of Detroit, MI/ and Somerset, NJOld forum URL: forums.lhotka.net/forums/t/11307.aspx
CiaraFerguson posted on Monday, April 16, 2012
We are currently seeking a candidate who has experience in CSLA.Net. GalaxE.Solutions®, Inc. (GalaxE), is an industry leader in designing and deploying business processes and supporting systems that enable clients to transact and share information across internal networks and the Internet, targeting business results, competitiveness, and efficiency. GalaxE leverages its expertise in professional technology, staffing and managed services to deliver quality solutions for the most demanding business and user requirements. This is a full time, salaried opportunity.
Client has an internally developed commission system for their bankers. It is requiring on-going extensive maintenance and is also not fitting their current needs. They want to "re-do it" for functionality and scalability. The coding is .net, the back end is SQL Server 2008, Progress is their application platform and Great Plains (Dynamic) is their Financial software.
- 10+ years of IT experience
- 10+ years’ experience with Microsoft technologies including .NET.
- Experience in latest .Net version (upto 4.0 )
- SQl Server 2008 and 2010
- MVC 3
- CSLA .NET
- MS Unity Framework
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF)
- Proven experience developing working on complex and mission critical systems and applications
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to execute under accelerated timeframes.
- Has the ability to quickly adapt to change in priorities
- Experience/exposure with Progress and/or Great Plains financials
- Banking/Mortgage experience
1001 Woodward Ave.,
Detroit, MI 48226
Tel: 313.309.6600, ext.1026
http://www.galaxysi.com | http://www.galaxesolutions.com
Copyright (c) Marimer LLC