My portal now times about (after about 1 minute). It was working fine yesterday and now, with no updates, it seems to have run off and died.
1: Rebooting the webserver.
2: Re-publishing the application.
If I put an update of the application out there I do get the latest update so the website is there. If I run the application in the development environment (local settings) it contacts the database and returns data in good time. So the website is there and the database works, which makes me think something has gone south with the service itself.
If I pop open the WCF Test Client tool it shows IWcfPortal with Create(), Fetch(), Update(), Delete() much like the picture below:
I cannot imagine what the problem can be at this point - rather stuck, have no idea how to continue.
Fortunately, the issue appears to have nothing to do with any of my code or CSLA. I tried my application using the test database and it worked. I tried it again using production and I was blocked - evidently, someone on our DB team decided to give me an entire day's worth of headaches.
Copyright (c) Marimer LLC