CSLA .NET Contrib 4.5.50 released
CSLA .NET Contrib 4.5.50 releasedOld forum URL: forums.lhotka.net/forums/t/12645.aspx
tiago posted on Sunday, May 25, 2014
CslaContrib extension library to CSLA .NET 4.5.50 was published on CodePlex.
This release is version synchronized to CSLA .NET 4.5.501 and is also available on NuGet
- Fixes missing Silverlight assemblies for CslaContrib and CslaContrib.MEF packages
- Adds SmartDateExtendedParser on CslaContrib package
Besides standard SmartDate parsing that converts to yesterday, today and tomorrow dates, the extended parser adds parsing for:
- relative days, months and years (eg. "+90" will add 90 days to the current date)
- short form date that is culture sensitive (eg. "0525" converts to "May 25 2014")
- nearest day (eg. "20" converts to "May 20 2014" but "01" converts to Jun 01 2014)
Full specifications for SmartDateExtendedParser on attached file.
How to use the SmartDateExtendedParser?
You just need to declare it once, like this:
Csla.SmartDate.CustomParser = CslaContrib.SmartDateExtendedParser.ExtendedParser;
ajj3085 replied on Sunday, May 25, 2014
Nice work! About the version though, is it really .50 or is it .501 to match Csla?
tiago replied on Sunday, May 25, 2014
The version is 4.5.50
Copyright (c) Marimer LLC