I usually have a horrible time logging into the Csla forums.
Today, the problems are:
1) As soon as my cursor leaves focus from the UserName field, the form posts back, which does not allow me to type in a password.
2) If I put in the password first, the process still fails to log me in.
3) I was able to request a new password, but still could not log in with it.
4) As I've done in the past, I created another new account so that I could post questions on the forums.
5) I chose the help option and filled out a support ticket with some agency called Telligent (I think), but based on the questions, I suspect they will not be able to "help" with the login problems.
Copyright (c) Marimer LLC