The job description and duties are as follows:
The software engineer will be responsible for development on the TempWorks Enterprise application. Additional responsibilities include being a resource to the TempWorks sales and implementation teams for customization projects. The individual should be thorough and methodical and have the ability to prioritize workloads to meet deadlines. The role offers a broad project lifecycle involvement from translating customer requirements into well documented industry best practice designs on to coding, testing, deployment and documentation.
- Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 (C#).
- Solid experience with database design and SQL (SQL Server 2005 and beyond).
- Needs be familiar or expert with CSLA.
- Must be able to handle 1-3 projects at one time (multi-task).
- Must be able to interact with company executives and other business units throughout the development stage.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must be willing to travel 5% to 10% of customer billable hours.
This is a full time salaried position in Eagan, MN only. Off-site and contract proposals will be ignored. If you meet the critiera and are interested please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright (c) Marimer LLC